Monday, September 15, 2008

Quick Post

I know I haven't posted in a while, I blame it on my soon to be 6 month old and Life.
So really quickly, because I am really supposed to be packing right now while lil'one is sleeping, here are pictures I promised to post for the Grandma.

These are from Mike's 60th Birthday party- Very exciting, lots of work, tons of fun. The theme was Movie Magic (okay I just made up the title, but it was a movie theme party and everyone dressed up). Roo and I made the cake- FYI black frosting makes black teeth :)





For those affected by the "IKE" my prayers are with you and soon my father-in-law will be down there to help with the insurance claims.

OKay, now I really need to get packing as I leave tomorrow to see my wonderful sisters and then off to Sean and Julie's in TN, and I am getting the "first time as a mom" flying jitters. Good Luck to me :)

1 comment:

Mother Goose said...

Everything looks great! Good luck flying, for me it wasn't as bad as I was imagining it. Hope the same goes for you too!