Monday, June 1, 2009

Party in the Park







Quinn got to go to his cousin Lilly's sixth birthday party, which was a Woodland Wonderland for all the kids. My crazy sister-in-law had over 15 little ones running around, luckily she also recruited alot of help and the Kids all had a blast doing their own thing.
I was able to help out by making the cake, and she did a fantastic job on the Mushroom cupcake lollipops.
Hope this year is a great one for you Fairy Lilly (Yes, she is a real fairy- she'll tell you so!)

1 comment:

Heather said...

Ok, you took some great pictures!! And yes, ultimately it was pretty crazy. Lilly has 26 thank yous to write to friends. That's 26 kids! And then there were the siblings, and the parents and then our family of course. The best money I have ever spent was hiring those girls to help. AND talking you into making the fabulous cakes! Oh, and 12 large pizzas worked out nicely to. I thought it was super fun. Thank you, thank you, thank you again!