Monday, April 21, 2008

Recouping after a hard week

This last week started very well. I got up, got laundry done, went walking with a friend and our babies, etc. Then I woke up Tues. running a very bad fever that lasted for two days. Finally running a hundred and two point eight temp I went to the doctor. What did I find, I had mastitist. This is a very! painful problem with my milkglands. Luckily with anitbiotics and lots of feeding time I am doing much better. Admitedly, with feedings every two hours I hit some exhaustion induced depression, but now I am doing much better and I am working with Quinn to get better feedings rather than more feedings.
Luckily I am very blessed with two great guys that were very good to me while I was sick.
Here are some things that happened this last week coming up.

No comments: