









We had a great time at OMSI celebrating Quinn's big First Birthday! Can you believe it my baby is one?!
Quinn and I picked Ryan up from school (after Sears pictures, which I'll post later) and got there into time to party for one hour. Quinn loved the infant ball pin, but the chipmunk's acorns were the best. Ryan tried to spread the interest in birds with the Eagle Nest- but Quinn didn't find this nearly as interesting as the Forest tunnels and Acorns. We also had him all set to play in the water part, but Quinn thought it would be better to drink it than play with. So when closing time came we finished up with the ball machine and headed over to the Cheesecake Factory.
Quinn celebrated with bread, bananas and his favorite Mac-n-Cheese. Then while Ryan and I split a delicious lemon-raspberry cheesecake Quinn gobbled up his own sundae with a candle even (sorry to full to get pics. but Quinn does love his ice-cream).
It was a great evening that wore Quinn out enough to sleep the whole night through- Yippee!
No comments:
Post a Comment