Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Time for Tears

I got a call friday that I never could possibly imagine that I would recieve. Right now I can't really seem to talk about it, but for my loved ones I feel the need to let them know I may be unavailable for a while. One day soon perhaps I maybe find a way to express my feelings and memories, for now though feel free to check out my sister's blog who has a much better knack for writing than myself: http://agwylyk.blogspot.com/
Much love to all and remember to live life to the fullest with the most love you can!

2 comments:

Peppermint Lane said...

Just wanted you to know that I'm thinking of you guys during your time of grief. We love you.

Mother Goose said...

I'm so sorry for your lose. We will keep you and your family in our prayers. You know you can call me whenever if you need to talk about anything! Love you!!!