
He would only let his dad cut his hair, and the locks fell. His hair was starting to look pretty raggedy, but he was my little Dennis the Menace.Now he is full on little man. His Elison roots are shining right on through as many times I catch him looking just like my nephew Jacob Alfred.
Everyday is a new treat with him. He has the Little Einstein's Rocket Blast Off down pat, loves the Backyardigins and Go Diego GO! Beyond TV, which I admit he watches way to much of, he is a great climber, loves to pretend he is a dog (as he barks at people coming to the house and likes to drink out of puddles), and is gung ho about ice cream and sausage.
As winter seems to be holding at bay this year (I know it's just waiting to hit me with a surprise frost), I am having lots of anticipation for this coming spring. I truly can't wait for berry picking, gardens growing and fun outdoors. Almost there, for now I'll just have to bide my time reading my books, dreaming up projects, and watching my little man explore his world.
3 comments:
He's such an adorable little man! ;)
we need to get the "boys" together. We unfortunately can't make the June shindig. But it would wonderful to watch Quinn, Ben, Jake and Riley running. Good thing Reunion 2011 is coming up soon!
Nice, nice little Man :)
Post a Comment