
This is from one of my favorite sayings:
"If the Eyes had no Tears the Soul would have no Rainbows" Native American Proverb
Throughout my life I have had to recall this many times and remember that it takes going through some bad to really get the good. I have been blessed many times over and I firmly believe that most of that comes from sticking out the bad, holding my head to the sky and waiting to see the rainbow. It is no coincidence that my name starts with a "T" and my husband (Ryan) is an "R". Together we balance each other out. Admitedly I fall right along with the Tears and he tends to brighten me back up with the rainbows. It has taken some time and by no means have we perfected the yin and yang of it, but neither are the tears and rainbows of life perfect.
Right now we have a rainbow. Our son, Quinn, was born last week on the first day of spring (perfect timing or what) and he is wonderful! I still have a lot of tears, but ask any new mother and they will tell you that is perfectly normal. I would like to say that I developed this blog not for the mere fact that now I have an adorable baby and I want a place to post a ton of his pictures, but because I am an amazing writer with profound insight into life. But that would just be a lie! as you could probably already tell. So be ready for lots of pictures.
1 comment:
Ti, I totally look forward to this blog! It's great that we can follow each other's lives from far away like this. I can't wait to come and meet Quinn and give you and Ry big hugs. Love you all!
-- Sean
Post a Comment