We were getting ready to go to the dog park to wear out some of our very active puppy's energy and I knew I needed to keep him warm so. . .
My Dad and I got this outfit in Utah and I thought it would be perfect, unfortunately it is still a little too big.
So we had to change him into something a little less bulky.
At the dog park we had a great time; Quinn slept the whole time in his sling and Ame tried to chase a whippet and turned down the advances of a very sweet 8 month old Rotti, and Ryan and I got in some excercise.
Training for her continues, but over all she is doing better. She likes to watch the show Dog Whisperer with me. Cesar is my hero, totally wish I had his abilities. Well his and Duff from Ace of Cakes (Freakin' amazing !)
3 comments:
congratulations! i just happened to find your blog through karen's! we miss you guys! quinn is adorable!
Tiana!! I am so excited about finding your blog (I found it through Ashyln's). You have such a beautiful baby and you look great!!
That is so funny! Hopefully it will fit perfectly when it gets colder in the fall! Don't let him grow too much, K?
Post a Comment