Monday, May 26, 2008

Getting Creative for the Birthday Girls





Ace of Cakes watch out. Ok not really. I would like to think my talents compare but what can I say Duff and the Crew are the bomb.
Having watched the show continuously I got really excited to give it a try. So with the May Birthday celebration I took the job to make the cake. And here you go. Maybe soon I will find a class to give me better tips.
Well here is to those beautiful May blooming babes.

3 comments:

Mother Goose said...

Great job on the cake!

English Rose said...

We have 3 summer birthdays coming up.......are you ready to take some orders? You should go into business! Especially with the previous "hilly" cake I saw. That one belongs with those "special' parties we used to have.

Heather said...

I love those pictures of the three girls! How cute. And the cake was totally fab.