I know it makes him look like a baby chimp, but I can't help it this is one of my favorite pictures of my little guy. And now he is getting even better and holding himself up.
I can't wait to hold him in June! Just plan on mom and I being in a perpetual fist fight over lil' Quinn with Aunt Meghan sitting on the side with a black eye! Put 'em up...put 'em up!!!
4 comments:
I love it!
I'm glad I found your blog! Your little guy is so cute. Lindsey Bell
I can't wait to hold him in June! Just plan on mom and I being in a perpetual fist fight over lil' Quinn with Aunt Meghan sitting on the side with a black eye! Put 'em up...put 'em up!!!
wow you guys what a cutie where about are you guys these days?
Post a Comment