Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My First Mother's Day

I had my first mother's day as a mother. Ryan did pretty good; I got CDs. This is a great gift for me seeing as I LOVE music. For me it is better than flowers and chocolate. They last much longer and keep calories off.
Quinn and I spent the morning driving back from our visit in Medford. I got my breakfast completely for free from the nice man at Dutch Bro.s and had many nice people at the rest area wish me a happy Mother's Day.
When we got home we had some time to rest, take a shower and then join the family for a nice steak dinner. I have no pictures because I was so tired and didn't feel like getting all spiffed up (Quinn and I had a long night and a very early morning), so no pictures.

No comments: