Okay for Lacie because I am a doof and can't figure out how to reply bak I am posting the recipe here for you, enjoy:
Chicken Alfredo Pizza
1 prepared pizza crust, such as Boboli (or you can use the Pilsbury pizza crust and bake for a 5-6 min before adding toppings, which is what I did because I had coupons)
1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
1/2 jar Alfredo Sauce
1 lb. grilled chicken, cut into cubes or thin slices
1 green pepper, cored, seeded, and diced
1 1/2 c. shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes (or to flavor we like it spicey)
You can also add mushrooms (sliced) and top with sliced tomatoes if you like
Heat oven to 450 degrees
PLace pizza crust on baking sheet or pizza pan; brush with olive oil. Spread the Alfredo sauce over crust. Top with chicken, green pepper, mushrooms. Cover with Shredded cheese and sprinkle red pepper flakes.
Bake at 450 for 15 minutes or untilcrust is browned. Cool slightly before serving.
Thanks to Family Circle Oct. 08
Now this week:
Mon. Open-faced Turkey Mornay
TUes. Pork Schnitzel
Wed. Corn Chowder
Thurs. Pork with Pear Compote
Fri. Cashew Chicken
Sat. Meal-in-one Meatloaf
Sun. Walnut Crusted Tilapia
Happy Cooking !
Monday, January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment