Monday, January 19, 2009

Quick Glimpse of Christmas

Yeah- I love stocking stuffers

Listening to my way cool stocking- mommy couldn't get my other one done in time :)

And the stockings were hung by the Chimmney with care

What a great cousin I've got to play with- Man this teether is tasty!

Hmm... how long will it take me to pull this beard off?

Yum- nothing like Great Grandma's rolls to fill the tummy

Listening to Great Grandpa tell the Christmas story from scripture memorization.

Nothing Like picking the First present on Christmas morning

Yes this was Quinn's first Christmas, but I decided I would rather spend time with him than behind a camera so there isn't alot of great pictures- Oh yeah and I had a 10 pound ham and a 20 pound Turkey to cook so I wanted to enjoy as much as I could.
Quinn did awesome with my cousin as Santa Claus (Grandpa Blake takes the credit for getting him used to beards), he had a very cute stocking that sang from Grandma Joan (I will one day get the video of that posted), and had an absolutely great time with tissue paper.
To everyone who gave gifts - Thank YOU!
I still hope to get cards out, but as most of you know I am not very good at that so please know that we are very appreciative for everything.
It was great to see my Grandparents and wish we could have spent more time with them. We had a really fun time hanging out with my cousin Megan and her husband Tim and are very happy we have gotten the Wahl family hooked on CatchPhrase too!

2 comments:

Peppermint Lane said...

Thanks for sharing. We missed you guys at Christmas, but looks like you had a great first Christmas with Quinn.

Mother Goose said...

When de he get sooo big?!