I have taken up cooking- okay I started doing the cooking for the family back in September, but I am just now getting around to posting about it.
Over the last little bit I have heard from many of you about wanting me to post what I am doing for the week to help you have ideas.
So this is this weeks list:
Mon. Chicken Alfredo Pizza with breadsticks and salad
Tues. Scallops and orange Salad
Wed. Barbque Chicken with peaches
Thurs. Enchilada Lasangna
Fri. Steak Skewers and Couscous
Sat. Sweet Potato Salad and Chicken
Sun. Sweet Pork Roast
Really I only do the cooking through the week and then Geri (my MIL) does the cooking on the weekends. It has really helped out for both of us and given a great excuse to experiment with new recipes.
And now it's fair play: don't forget to share when you guys come across some great recipes I would love to try them out.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hey i can i have your recipe for the chicken pizza it sounds wonderful
One thing you might think about it adding 2 veggies instead of a carbo. My grandma raised us to also use a lot of potatoes and rice and it adds up. Just a thought. (Im reading about the South Beach diet).
Post a Comment