Monday, May 26, 2008

Jumping, Jumping

So our little guy has joined the ranks of jumpers. After weeks of stating the need to put him in the Johnny Jumper I finally gave into my Father-in-Law. Quinn stood there for a good ten minutes. He did more spinning than jumping, but I don't doubt that within a few months he'll be taking after his cousin Jacob, backing up to jump off the ledge to swing and then bounce, like a baby bungy jumper.

4 comments:

Mother Goose said...

Cute, Cute!

English Rose said...

oh my gosh, I'm in love!

Mike said...

Christa is going to be so excited when she sees this. He is adorable.

Garv said...

Mike is right!! I love it and cannot wait to meet him. My mom told me that the Jumper was the only way she could take a shower when I was a baby :)