This is for Ashyln because she completely inspired me with her clip of Zoobilee Zoo.
These are shows that I totally loved as a child and really wished I could get on DVD for my children, because they just don't make them like they used to!
(Because I am not as Tech savy as others I am just making out the list and if you want to check them out I did find almost all of them on YouTube.)
Today's Special- This is a Canadian program featuring a Mouse, Manequin, sales lady and a puppet security guard.
Strawberry Shortcake (the original)
She-Ra- cool trivia is she was He-man's twin sister, not girlfriend
StarFairies- I actually due have the recording of these wonderful fairies created by HanahBarbara, but as a child i fried my toy landing her on the star, i.e. the living room lamp.
Small Wonder- loved this little robot
Kids Incorporated- never to early to start the love of music.
Popples- brother owned the toy
Captain Kangaroo- This was more my brothers show, but I did watch it alot with him. Same goes for
GI Joes
Rainbow Brite
I am sure there are a million others but this is what I came up with this morning.
Also I just have to point out because I saw the commercial yesterday on my B-day that this is the 25th Anniversary Year for the Cabbage Patch kids, yep that's right they were invented the year I was born. Great toy, as a kid I even got to go the Adoption Hospital in California to get my very own.
Friday, August 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I cannot freakin' believe you were born the same year as the Cabbage Patch kids. Holy crap, I'm an old bag. Did you ever see Fraggle Rock? Or the Smurfs? Totally my faves. You're right, it's just not the same anymore! Sounds like you did some rad fun stuff for your birthday. Hooray!
Post a Comment