Monday, August 11, 2008

On the Road Again

So I couldn't let this summer go by without going out and visiting Ryan's Aunt Sandy and Uncle Rod in good ol' Baker City. It is the first time I have actually gotten to go out and spend time with them there; usually they are the break point for our trips UT to OR. I loved it! Truthfully after seeing the great people and fun sites I could diffintely see me living there- unfortunately my Hubby is too much of a city boy for it. Quinn was such a good baby and it was so fun to see these Vets cooing over my little guy. While there we went birdwatching, enjoyed fun visits at the local coffee shop- Mad Maddie's, toured the shops on Main Street, and then went through their very well done Museum built in the old Natatorium (this means the old swimming club- learn a new word all the time).
Thanks Sandy and Rod for everything!

Boy Did Quinn Love his Uncle Rods face hair!

This little stinker had to make his mark on the church pew in the Museum, luckily his Aunt Sandy didn't mind helping out with all his little antics.

He knows where it counts.

This makes it look very fast paced, but it really wasn't. I loved going down every morning and hearing everyone visit and give lots of hugs. I am so glad they have such a great support group of friends there- what great people.

5 comments:

Amy said...

I love Baker City. When we would visit Uncle Brent and Aunt Alice there I thought that could be a town I could get real interested in.

Glad you had fun.

Heather said...

I don't know what it is, but I freakin' love that Quinner in camo!

Peppermint Lane said...

We love going to Aunt Sandy and Uncle Rod's too. I could live in Baker City, too. Although, we are going to experience Nashville for while!

Sean Gates said...

I miss Baker City. I can't wait to go back and visit. Hopefully it won't be too long.

Ti, did you get a haircut? Looks good!

English Rose said...

I think your hair is so cute btw!!