Thursday, October 16, 2008

Fruits, Flowers and Four Years



Today makes FOUR years and traditionally that means a gift of fruits and flowers. Yep that's right we have made it through to four years. I am sure all those who keep tabs on this blog know our story, but sometimes it is even hard for me to believe that such a whirlwind blind date could lead to four years together. Even better we have added our own little fruit to the garden (okay cheesy I know), but what a special way of celebrating our great years together.








5 comments:

BBC said...

happy anniversary you two!!!! hope you guys have a fun day celebrating!

Anonymous said...

happy anniverary you guys

Peppermint Lane said...

Happy Anniversary. From the pictures I can tell you already have some sweet memories to cherish.

Mother Goose said...

Congratulations and very sweet pictures!

Melodie said...

Yeah, I got your message. We already did anniversary stuff. We were planning on going out to dinner with my parent's for their anniversary last week but ended up going without them. We also bought a dresser from IKEA. I would love to come visit you guys (that was actually one of my first ideas), but we decided we just shouldn't spend the money on it. Stupid money. Hopefully we will see you again someday. Happy anniversary!