What do you do when you're trying to finish getting ready for the day and look down and see you son doing this? Grab your camera of course! This is why they say to buckle in your child- Sometimes he just cracks me up!
Watch out! He is going to be a crawling soon. Miss you. I'm so glad you were able to come and visit. I hope our next visit is sooner rather then later.
4 comments:
Your son CRACKS me up! He is just an awesome happy baby. Have you thought about sending the Ben and Quinn footage to AFV?
Tag! you're it. Read my blog to understand...
Watch out! He is going to be a crawling soon. Miss you. I'm so glad you were able to come and visit. I hope our next visit is sooner rather then later.
He is too cute! You are really going to have your hands full when that one starts moving!
Post a Comment