Ever since he was born I have been wanting him to be either a frog or turtle for Halloween, yep that's right I was planning his costume at birth that is what I am about. I originally I planned on having my very talented sister help me make a frog costume when I was visiting her this summer, but then this was shown to me and I couldn't resist (plus on advice fro my sister I couldn't make one this cute for the price) so I went ahead and splurged. Can't wait for Trick or Treating:)
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Turtle Time Part 2 It is ALL about the tongue!
Ever since he was born I have been wanting him to be either a frog or turtle for Halloween, yep that's right I was planning his costume at birth that is what I am about. I originally I planned on having my very talented sister help me make a frog costume when I was visiting her this summer, but then this was shown to me and I couldn't resist (plus on advice fro my sister I couldn't make one this cute for the price) so I went ahead and splurged. Can't wait for Trick or Treating:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love it. What a great costume. He is so adorable
It is very cute! If he came trick-or-treating at my house, I would give him all my candy!
Post a Comment