Here is our favorite AZ girl turning one! Her Birthday was actually later, but they were going to Houston to celebrate with all their family and wanted a test run. Ashlyn's mom made her dress which was way cute, she didn't attack the cake like most babies and had a great time with all the other little kids. Ashlyn made the cake and had the great idea of Pin The Candle one the CupCake which I helped with, didn't we do a great job?.
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Avery's BDay
Here is our favorite AZ girl turning one! Her Birthday was actually later, but they were going to Houston to celebrate with all their family and wanted a test run. Ashlyn's mom made her dress which was way cute, she didn't attack the cake like most babies and had a great time with all the other little kids. Ashlyn made the cake and had the great idea of Pin The Candle one the CupCake which I helped with, didn't we do a great job?.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I thought you did a great job on the cupcake. Thanks for comming and trying to enjoy this hot weather. It sure was fun having you around.
Thanks for comming to visit. I thought you did a great job on the cupcake poster thing. It sure was nice haveing you around.
Thanks for all of your help. We were glad to be able to share the day with you.
Post a Comment