So I haven't gotten a picture Yet!
But the great news is we got another girl. Friday morning my sister gave birth to a beautiful baby girl named Madeline Ruth Householder. I think this is how they are spelling it. She was 7.5 lbs and 19 in. with black hair.
I am so excited for Emily and her family they finally have even stevens 4 girls and 4 boys and after having 2 boys herself has gotten her little girl. I can't wait to see her in the fall.
Unfortunately Ryan has now decided if we have a girl she can't have an "M" name, but I love my little Mean Mena and I am sure I will adore my little Mad Maddie.
Congrats Householder Family!
Monday, July 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She's so cute! I'll send you some pictures if you still have not gotten any.
Against your father's wishes, Emily ended up changing the spelling last minute to Madelaine (the old French spelling).
I hear you are coming up in September!
Post a Comment