So I got tagged by Mel, and because I miss her so much I thought I would send it on:
A is for age: 25, next month.
B is for burger of choice: Homemade is generally the best for me. Nice and thick with cheese and fresh tomatoes.
C is for the car I drive: 2005 Toyota Matrix.
D is for your dog's name: Ame, it means rain in Japanese- this would normally be very cute for an Oregon dog, but ours hates the rain.
E is for essential item you use every day: Hmm. I think I would have to go with eyewear- can't be without either my contacts or glasses- one day I will have the surgery.
F is for favorite TV show at the moment: At the moment I am addicted to Planet Green, I love their show "Wasted."
G is for favorite game: Right now we are on a role with "Ticket to Ride" the European version is pretty fun, overall though I tend to like Trivia games.
H is for home state: California.
I is for instruments you play: CD player- am I talented or what?!.
J is for favorite juice: I like blends right now I love Old Orchards Pome/Blueberry.
K is for whose bum you'd like to kick: I have to take the fifth- but I agree with Mel on the customer part when I am working.
L is for the last restaurant at which you ate: I believe it was Kell's Irish Pub and Restaurant, one of my favs
M is for your favorite Muppet: Kermit-I like frogs (Me too!); although I think I have to add Animal or the nice creatures from Dark Crystal.
N is for number of piercings: Two in each ear, but one pair are closing.
O is for overnight hospital stays: Just when Quinn was born.
P is for people you were with today: Quinn, and Ryan, but the day isn't over yet so we shall see.
Q is for what you do with your quiet time: Read, waste time on the internet, sleep- Diddo oh and add watch T.V.
R is for biggest regret: Long Story. Overall I like to think of the positive things that come from my mistakes.
S is for status: Married! Coming up on 4 years in October! Right behind ya- Actually in front because my anniversary is before yours.
T is for time you woke up today: I believe it was around 6:30 am, but Quinn slept really late so I just read for quite awhile so I can't be sure although it was before Ryan.
U is for what you consider unique about yourself: I am the Master of certificates, I love to learn, but something always comes up before I make a carreer out of it.
V is for vegetable you love: Butternut Squash.
W is for worst habit: Can't think of any :P
X is for x-rays you've had: Well there are the dental ones and for my knee and then the ones of my fractured toe.
Y is for yummy food you ate today: Cookie, cereal and I am not sure about later.
Z is for zodiac: Leo.
Now I tag Julie, Kaz and Ashlyn.
Monday, July 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment