Monday, July 21, 2008

Berry Picking






I love this time of year. I love berry picking and baking and the jamming. Gathered the troop s and we went picking. Quinn slept pretty much the whole time which was nice because it allowed us to pick for awhile. Rahul brought his friends and Heather had her two girls. It was a ton of fun and the prices were great, plus there were chickens and sheep to entertain the little ones; although Heather lost most of her berries from Haddie feeding the chickens and then Had's decided to take a dirt bath, but that's part of the fun right? Can't wait for more-went today in fact.

2 comments:

Peppermint Lane said...

Wish I could have been their to pick berries. I'm a little sad it didn't work out that I could do that this year.

Heather said...

Hey, awesome job uploading those pictures! Thankfully I wasn't a complete and total waste of a person there! I DOCUMENTED!!! HAHAHAHA! I need to get copies.