So most of you have heard the horrors of our bath time, but I still held out hope that my lil'one would come to love the water as much as me especially after visiting a beautiful California Beach. No such luck. But at least he doesn't mind sitting on the sand while mommy goes and swims.
And that's just what I did. It was so great; I had forgotten how much I love getting out there and braving the waves. Thankfully we had the beach as a relief from the 112 degrees in Hemet, but man was that sand hot.
It was also a ton of fun seeing my sister's and cousins kids from the East Coast be able to get out there and enjoy it too. These are the two littlest: Miss Mena (who loved to play in the sand) and Miss Valencia (who loved to eat the sand)
Even though we did have a bit of a scare; let this be a lesson to all- when a child gets lost at the beach you need to go to the lifegaurds. Luckily she was one smart cookie and did just what she was supposed to and found the nearest one and they found us.
Overall a great time and definitely worth the trip out.
No comments:
Post a Comment