I had little sleep, hair all over the place, couldn't find any clothes and couldn't stand the idea of putting my hair in a ponytail for another day- what's a girl to do? Chop it I said and Shelly (the hairstylist I saw) said let's try this. So we did. I have never had my hair this short and am still trying to get use to it, but so far I think I like it. My Grams is probably turning in her grave.
Monday, July 21, 2008
One of those Mornings. . .
I had little sleep, hair all over the place, couldn't find any clothes and couldn't stand the idea of putting my hair in a ponytail for another day- what's a girl to do? Chop it I said and Shelly (the hairstylist I saw) said let's try this. So we did. I have never had my hair this short and am still trying to get use to it, but so far I think I like it. My Grams is probably turning in her grave.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love it!
I love the hair. It looks great on you. I think you made a good choice. Sometimes a definite change helps you move past the doldrums.......
I like it!
Post a Comment