Wednesday, July 9, 2008

What I have really been up to


Okay so I haven't been really busy, or trying to recoup yada yada.
The truth is I have started rereading the Harry Potter Books, really just the last three. It started because I saw the movie for the fifth one and knew there was a ton missing so I decided to read it over and see how much. I can't believe how much of the cool and important stuff they left out of the movie. But my one good thing is that it helps me read to Quinn and I have gotten my little brother in law into them too.

2 comments:

The Dalton Family said...

Oh my goodness Tiana, it's Holly (old og friend) you are a mommy!!!! When did all this happen. Congratulations darling! He is just precious. How are you? I hope you don't mind that I checked out your blog. I am in love with the blogging world. Hope all is well.

Lacey.costner said...

oh my gosh, I LOVE Harry Potter, and I couldn't agree with you more!! So much was left out, thank goodness they are doing the last movies in 2 parts.