Friday, July 25, 2008
And he is hooked!
I may be a bad mother for encouraging this, but I believe in doing things as a family and Ryan and I both love the movies and admittedly sometimes they are dark. Quinn has shown he is just like his parents. This week we went to the theatre and saw The Dark Knight and Ironman. He was hooked, no sleeping, no laying him down and he certainly did not want to leave the room; man he was all eyes for the screen, although he did tend to think plot development was boring and could be laughed through. For him it is all about the explosions (Oh man what have I gotten into?!). He was very good and we got a very nice compliment from a lady in the theatre about how good he had been. Now I just have to remember to keep taking nature wallks and watch any fire producing materials around him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So he's going to become a cult movie fan! Arrgh!
BAD MOTHER! Bad mother...
:-)
Post a Comment